At a glance
WithOnePlanet’s Culture Module explores the relationship between people, plants and place in the Asia-Pacific region with a particular focus on Australia as a developed country and Timor Leste as a developing country.
Students will gain knowledge and awareness of culture diversity, history and geography
The five essential questions for the Culture Module are:
- What is my cultural environment?
- How is my cultural environment different from other places?
- What are some of the influences that shape cultural environments?
- Why is it important to look after our natural and cultural environments?
- How do we look after people and the places they live in into the future?